Looking to connect with other Fibromyalgia warriors?

Have you ever felt like these ladies below?

“Fibromyalgia has stolen 75% of my life and made the other 25% miserable. It is like living life encased in jagged glass.”

“My worst part is loosing who I could have been.”

“I am only half the person I use to me and I cannot help but feel guilty for what it has done to my children.”

Join our online community now!

%d bloggers like this: